Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Chance Fitness Challenge

As of Monday (Aug. 2) I started a “Last Chance Fitness Challenge” for ladies in the Jackson, MS area. Most of the ladies are my sorority sisters. We work Monday –Wednesday for one hour a day for the whole month of August.

I encourage the ladies to record EVERYTHING they eat in a journal each day. I plan to keep you updated on our progress as we go on this month long journey to “preserve our sexy.”

Today, we completed DAY 2, and I have learned that having someone there to push you to achieve your goals is sometimes all it takes to get us on the right track. All of the ladies have worked so hard and pushed themselves to their personal limits! We have created a great support and motivation system and I am so proud of all of them! I look forward to August 27th to see the end results!

FYI: I selected the name “Last Chance” because summer is on its way out and August is the “last chance” to get in shape before the seasons change! So, if you haven't started...I encourage you to get on it because Fall is right around the corner!


***Also, keep your questions coming! nhill.fitness@gmail.com or send them to me on Facebook***

No comments:

Post a Comment