Saturday, August 7, 2010

FITNESS CHALLENGE: 1 Week Down!

Wednesday, August 4th marked the completion of the first week of the “Last Chance Fitness Challenge.” I must say that it has been a success so far, the ladies are feeling the results already! This week I have a few words from one of the ladies: Krystal Dawn. Enjoy…and continue to follow our journey to “preserving our sexy.”



The fitness challenge is going really good so far. On the first day, my body was definitely shocked. I could see blotches and everything. The second day, which was cardio, was challenging. There were some sequences I did not think I would be able to complete, however, the competitive nature of people pushes you to try harder. While on this challenge, I have discovered how easy I have been taking it on myself. I thought I was having good workouts…and I guess you could say they were good…just not great. I would focus on one thing, and that’d be it. This fitness challenge involves an entire body workout. Having a trainer and a few people to try to keep up with, really helps me make that extra push…even when I don’t want to.


** Check out Krystal's Natural Hair blog conversationstarter411.blogspot.com***

1 comment:

  1. Krystal I totally agree. You guys being there really gives me the extra boost I need. The soreness that I have in the morning tells me my work-out has not been as effective as I thought. From Ashley didn't know how to select my profile

    ReplyDelete