Wednesday, August 11, 2010

As Week 2 Comes to a Close...

Today will mark then end of another successful week of boot camp. I can honestly say that I can see an improvement in the ladies. They are pushing themselves and doing what it takes to reach their goals. One thing that I think keeps the ladies motivated is the atmosphere. Everyone is friendly, cordial, and encouraging, this makes it much easier (in my opinion) to get through that gruesome hour of intense workouts.

Continue to follow our journey to “preserving our sexy” and check out a few words from Ashley H. Big shout out to Ashley for doing an EXCELLENT job on the “picnic table” exercise yesterday!

As the second week of boot camp comes to an end I must admit it has been a challenge for me. I am learning to discipline myself when it comes to working out and eating healthy. I recently lost 23 pounds between the months of January and April. I now find it a struggle to maintain my weight and not go back to old habits. Nakeitra is teaching us just that ‘discipline’. We are going through a rigorous 3 days where ALL major muscles are being targeted and afterwards you feel like you have been tortured. I am very appreciative for the time she has taken out to do this boot camp, because I must admit I am the worse of them all. My biggest challenge now is to do more than jog on the treadmill during our off days, but there will be a big reward at the end of the month, SEXINESS!!

**Don't forget to send me your health and fitness questions nhill.fitness@gmail.com**

1 comment:

  1. Ladies! I'm so proud of each of you! Look out Jacktown!--Alecia

    ReplyDelete