Monday, November 16, 2009

First things First...


So, I'm really new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought it would be a great way to get more information about living healthy lifestyles. As I get more and more into this whole health and fitness thing I find it disturbing that maintaining a healthy weight/lifestyle is not a priority of sooooooo many people. As a health educator/ personal trainer, I feel that it is my duty to keep our people and communities educated in hopes of creating a healthier America.

With this all being said...I hope you enjoy, gain some valuable information, and ultimately make a dedication to a healthy lifestyle.

3 comments:

  1. I am all for it. As of Nov. 12th, I have started on my lifetime committment of a healthy lifestyle. I want to at least see 100. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. So many people do not understand the importance of healthy living. As you already know, I have been on the healthy life challenge for about 3 years now. Oh, and Krystal likes this blog :-)

    ReplyDelete